I haven’t done a food style blog post in a while and I thought it was time to get back to it so this is my lunch today.
2 tortilla wraps
grated cheddar and mozzarella cheese
1 small Onion
1 chilli -no seeds
Fiery chili pesto
1/4 can Red Kidney Beans
- cut the onion into small bite sized pieces and chop the chili into a very small pieces, making sure the seeds have been removed.
- Put a tablespoon of pesto on one of the tortillas and smother all over the add cheese on top of the pesto.
- Add the onion, Chilli and red kidney beans to the tortilla. Add the cheese before putting the second tortilla on the top.
- Place your quesadilla into a pan and cook on both sides, or add a saucepan lid to your frying pan letting the top cook as well.
- Cut into 4 pieces and Serve.
Have you tried any of the previous food ideas?
You might also be interested in