I feel like one of the core things I love to write about is cooking, its why I have gained so much weight while I’ve been at uni! So when I went to a restaurant with my dad a few weeks ago, I have found a decadent, easy, filling and cheap meal!
This is a great meal to share with someone for a fun night in.
Baked Camembert with a tomato salsa.
I will admit that I have added the salsa myself, and I love it.
1 camembert in a box
1 loaf of ciabatta
5-10 cherry tomatoes
1 chili pepper
1/4 red onion
- Preheat you oven to 220. Rub salt into the top of your Camembert. Place the Camembert, in the wooden box, and the Ciabatta in the oven.
- While the Cheese and bread is cooking make your salsa. Finely chop your tomatoes, onion and chili.
- Add the juice of your lime to your chopped ingredients. and sprinkle with salt.
- To check your cheese is cooked lightly press on the cheese, if it feels very soft its ready to come out.
- Plate your cheese, keep it in the box it looks pretty. Cut your bread, and place it along with the salsa on the plate.
- That’s it! Now all you need to do is enjoy it!
I ate this with a bit of ham and some peppers to give a different flavor.
I am currently in a food coma so I will talk to you later.