You may have already worked this out but I am a little bit addicted to cooking . I have two recipes that will be (hopefully) being uploaded in the next few days.
I am also addicted to Italian food, I went to the Italian restaurant the other day and had Bruschetta and since then have been trying to re-create this in my house. I want to have a disclaimer: I am not italian, I am not a professional cook so I am not at all doing this in the ‘proper’ way. It a way I worked out, and love!
1 Large tomato
Warbatons sandwich thins
- To start off you need to finely cutting the garlic.
- Once you have got very small pieces of garlic you can get your Sandwich thins and lay them out so that the inside of the sandwich is facing upwards you can then drizzle the one side of the bread with Olive oil.
- Rub the Garlic into the Olive oil and spread around the one side of the bread.
- Put the bread into a pan to allow the bread to toast on each side.
- While the bread is toasting you can cut your large tomato into small Chunks.
- Take the bread out of the pan and place onto a baking tray. Add the Tomatoes on top distributing them evenly between the two slices.
- Crumble some Feta cheese onto the tomatoes and add the Chili’s if you want them.
- Put into the oven for a few minutes, you want it all to be warmed but not mushie.
- Once you bring it out of the oven tear the mint onto of it all and serve.
This is a great snack or possible part of a main meal. I hope you enjoy!
P.s. Sorry about the lack of posts I went to Barcelona for 4 days!