If you follow me of twitter you will have seen my exasperated tweet earlier today. After writing a 5 page review on some fake tan my computer needed to be re-started, so I lost my work 😦 I need to learn to save when I start.
*Saves this document*
I can’t bring myself to re-write the whole review now, so you will have to wait for the sunless tanner reviews. Instead I will give you a lovely pasta sauce recipe. This sauce reminds me a little an Arrabiata sauce as it is tomato and Chilli. I love this sauce and I think its so easy to make.
1 tin of chopped tomatoes
1/2 a teaspoon of tomato puree
2 cloves of garlic
1 fresh chilli deseeded (unless you want an extra kick!)
1/4 of a teaspoon of chili powder
packet of pre-cooked chicken (or any leftover meat.)
(optional: red pepper)
- Start by dicing the onion into bite sized pieces. Then add the onion, along with some Olive oil into the bottom of a pan. If you want to add a pepper then you should chop and add to the pan the same way you did with the onions.
- Once the onions have started to soften and go brown then add the whole can on chopped tomatoes and mix the vegetables around in the sauce.
- Add in the chilli powder. To deseed a chilli you need to cut the chilli in half and run your knife along the chilli pulling the small white seeds out. Mix the fresh chilli and chilli powder into the tomatoes.
- When you start cooking the pasta, add the chicken (or other meat) to the sauce.
- Once that pasta is cooked add it to the sauce and mix together and then serve!
Hope you enjoy this spicy pasta sauce!