400g tin of chopped tomatoes
1 large onion
2 Large cloves of garlic
Table spoon of Chili powder
- add approximately half a tablespoon of olive oil into the bottom of the pan.
- Chop the onion into small pieces and add to the oil. Crush the two cloves of garlic into the oil as well and allow the onions to turn a golden brown.
- Once the onions have been cooked add the tins of tomatoes and the chili to the onions and allow it cook.
- It will take 10-15 minutes until it is ready.
- Just add to your pasta and enjoy!